Characterized by slim profile, reliability, low energy and long service life, LED is increasingly more popular to illuminate signboards and other display applications, gradually replacing traditional light sources.
Taking advantage of LEDs’ brilliant features, including optimized backlighting performance, we are proud to introduce ASTARIGLAS® LED cast acrylic sheets, which provide high quality lighting while eliminating many of the constraints and challenges that existing LED systems impose.
The sheets come in opal white and various colours, enabling sign makers and designers to enjoy the virtues of LEDs and create slimmer, brighter and cost-effective backlit solutions.
ASTARIGLAS® LED sheets offer innovative backlit solutions with the following benefits:
- Maximized hiding power to conceal LED light sources and eliminate “banding” or “hotspots” as close as 3 cm from light source
- Optimum brightness and strength of colour
- Improved light diffusion that leads to higher luminous efficiency
- Low energy use and heat output, making them cost effective and environmentally feasible
- Elegant slim backlit signage solutions
- Weather resistant
- Retained superior physical attributes and characteristics of cast acrylic sheet products
- Trouble-free fabrication
- Lightweight – half the weight of glass